View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 09:38 PM   #5
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
When I got posion Ivy/Sumac this summer, first I looked all these crazy cures on the internet that didn't work. I went to a pharmacy and the pharmacist told us to get this spray for it and it's called Ivy Dry. Don't put it on more than three or four times a day, because when it says dry, it means it. It'll shrivel your skin up if you put on too much, but it does dry up the poision ivy/oak/sumac or what ever. I used it and it worked, and my uncle also said it worked for him, so I recommend it. And if your skin does shrivel up, you can always put a little lotion on it and it will be fine. You might also want to take some benedryl before you go to bed so you won't scratch it in your sleep.
If you decide to try that stuff, hope it works. Good luck, the stuff sucks!

Geeze, I feel like I'm taking after my grandma, telling people what to do if you get this or that! Sorry if I was rambling on and on!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp