View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 10:50 PM   #25
Torn Signs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Torn Signs Send a message via Yahoo to Torn Signs
The war is not a mess. It's actually going quite well. More soldiers died in one day practicing for D-Day in WWII then have actually died in battle in Iraq. The so called "mess" is just the way liberals and the liberal media are portraying it. Sadaam was known to back the terrorism. He was known and openly paid families to suicide bomb and kill ppl in Jerusalem. Further more, if you read the bible, you will know that the Jews will never live in peace in Israel because they failed to protect the Holy Land as they were instructed by God several centuries ago. We lost more people on 9/11 then in both the Iraq and Afgahn wars. In addition terrorists are doing there things in Saudia Arabia. They're going to keep on with things just like Madrid and so on until we have defeated them everywhere. When you have people like Alquaeda and the Palestinians who are determined to kill others in the world, the only way to every achieve peace is by victory. The important thing is there is a very big difference in self defense which are the wars we have been fighting are and murder. The bombing of civilians, women, and children, IS MURDER, NOT KILLING! Ok. Bombings were MURDER! September 11 WAS MURDER! The first attempt at the World Trade center would have lead to MURDER! Nick Berg's beheading was MURDER and Alqueda in Iraq have taken credit for it. That's PROOF that the USA and Iraq are fighting THE war on terror. Whether or not you like it, terrorism is a world wide war and this idle thought of the United Nations and peace saving us all is pure bologna.
If you are stating that I am wrong, then MAYBE just MAYBE you have tried to point out that I have contradicted myself. And I STATED that it is possible. Like you Whitebird, I am only human. I make mistakes. But in answer to Higher Desire's question, the bombing of my family is not murder. Yes, it is killing. And to kill another soldier is not murder, it is killing. Try to understand what I mean by murder and killing. Murder is the unrightful death of a soul who should have lived longer. Killing is getting rid of someone who has sinned on this world. And by all means, WE ARE NOT JESUS, and have all sinned. Go ahead, loop d' loop by words against me like liberals. I don't care. I ain't standin' down. And I still follow God too, don't say I haven't been through crap or that I don't understand it. For only I am the one who knows everything I have been through. Thank God this world does not have mind readers.
Peace out ya all,
Torn Signs.
Remember I contradict myself.

I'm otherwise known as: WTLF-101