View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 09:54 AM   #68
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) C'mon! It's not that bigga deal. So he got drunk. Who cares? They were having a good time. And I don't care what Beth,the host, says....she looked like she got a kick outta it. And how is it direspectful?....It's SPIKETV! The ONLY all men's network....they probably encourage it. Did you see the enviroment the show was in?
Dude... He made a mistake, there is no way SpikeTV wanted him to act that wasted!

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) just my opinion...but anyway, it's not that its cool to mock God..he had no idea what he was sayin'...
So now, is this still a cool thing?

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) I never saw him being a jerk to any woman....
Probably because the most of that crap was CUT OUT of the show!

Quote: (Originally Posted by IamFilthy) and as far as writing all the Creed stuff,..well,....I heard TGD and I heard OYE,..and I'm gonna have to believe Stapp,..not ALL Creed stuff though,..just 99.9% of it.
Come on... There is no way Stapp wrote 99.9% of the material! Even you know that! Mark was the geneius behind Creed, and in Alter Bridge... Well, he's just showing us another side of his songwriting, unlike Stapp...

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor