View Single Post
Old 03-06-2004, 12:51 PM   #54
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This is exhausting even reading. Right on Teri, as usual! Some things you just can't get across to people, I am not even going to get into a "pissing contest" with this anymore. As many supposed "facts" you have about Bush I can give you dates and "issues" the Clinton administration had that were VERY SHADY. Gee.....people paying to stay in the Lincoln room of the white house to benefit the democratic party, a witness in a past case of Clinton's lies as govenor of Arkansas "mysteriously" dying in a helicopter crash 2 days before he is to testify. Hmmmm..... gee when are we ever going to realize here that we are arguing about politics, is it even worth it? As far as I am concerned they all are a bunch of freaking liars As far as the USA, well I would not live anywhere else, and I will support our troops to the hilt no matter what administration they are under!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"