Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 01:10 AM   #176
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, the only place slower in getting music than new zeland has to be of course, Pennsylvania...Im suprised creed got here when they did....goes to show that real music travels...as for the bands that you all talk about, like the mayfield four...ive never heard of them til i got on here, and then i listened to them and was like "Whoa, i need to start paying more attention to the creedfeed forums" I could only hope that after what i heard tonite, that Myles Kennedy is the singer for tremonti's new band..hes good. if anyone else has some bands that they could recommend to me to listen to, stuff thats not all main stream like this punk/emo crap, send it my way, im starving here, wasting away to nothing because NO GOOD BANDS ARE COMING OUT NOW!!!

**drags self across ground in a weakened state**

But anyway, yea, i need some inspiration, so any advice would be deeply appreciated, and any new bands to check up on would make me happy!

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me