View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 07:03 PM   #70
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creeddane) btw for the record this thread was not made to discuss the video, CLUE: the title, the first post,

Ok, below you will find the first post in this thread. Notice, it says a "warm and friendly hello". This thread was started with the best intentions from a very kind and generous person who took the time to put this up for download. Naturally, once it was downloaded, there would be discussion of the video, whether positive or negative. If you chose not to download this video, for whatever reason, you never had to even begin posting in this thread. But you did, and you spewed nothing but anger and rudeness. Continue to do so and we will have NO qualms about banning you. In fact, it would give me great pleasure. Now you can either be a big person and not post in this thread anymore, or you can continue being a jerk. The choice is yours.

Quote: (Originally Posted by cariocawlad) A warm and friendly hello for everyone!

I'll be direct and concise. I don't know if anyone already post this before, but you can download the Broken Wings video on www.alterbridge.it. I can't post any comentaries about the quality cause I'm still donwloading the file (dammit dial up!), but when I finish, I'll say something.

Peace.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.