View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 06:23 PM   #15
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Which is better for a beginner?.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by DangerousDan85) My dad dropped off my Agile AL-3000 at my dorm today. I played it for about 2 straight hours, its awesome. sucks i dont have an amp here, but i was dying to see it. I heard about them over at the ultimate-guitar forums. i'm glad i did otherwise i would have probably paid more for an epiphone les paul of lesser quality. mine is cherry sunburst.

btw, stupid question, but how do you pronounce Agile. is just "agile" (ie: he is very agile on his feet)

Yeah, I've got an Agile AL-2000 Silverburst. It's my first Electric guitar and I'm very, very happy with it. I don't have an amp of my own yet(that's coming this week), but I was able to test it on my Dad's Johnson practice amp. It sounded darn good. The sustain is really, really awesome.

As for pronunciation......I pronounce it the way you described. I'm pretty sure that is the correct way, but don't quote me on that.

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Mark has told people it's best to learn on acoustic first. Take that for what it's worth. I hear the guy has a little talent.

Yes, he has very little talent. My 5 year old niece could outplay him.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!