View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #18
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hilaree, (stapp's ex) has mysapce...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot)
Yes I heard those interviews, but whens the last time u heard him say that?

Basically anytime her name comes up, he says something to that effect. I won't name specific interviews, because I don't listen to many of his interviews(I don't really have the time).

Quote: (Originally Posted by Stappishot) I mean, I know she's not the best parent, but there has to be more to the story then we know. As for her having a child, it's because love makes u do things u sometimes don't wanna do, we all been there, rather it be a child, or whatever. I also feel bad for Jagger myself. Yes Stapp is doing the best he can, being a single parent as he was for a while, is not the easiest thing anyone can do. U just put ur all into it and pray that it keeps going smoothly.

I guess what really irks me is that people(not just Hilaree) are having these kids, these wonderful blessings, and then they are just abandoning them, not being parents to them. It is sickening, wrong and not fair to the child. I just hope/pray that Stapp's current wife is being the kind of involved mother that his son never had before.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!