Thread: Sick Of IT?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 07:28 PM   #54
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
1, this is hardly about stapp anymore, it you two being mature little people by posting those awesomely cool little zingers that go straight to me, and, oh, just hurt so bad....
so no, by posting anything, im not stirring anything up or making anything worse. posting in a thread doesnt mean you are posting about a thread
2you can try and draw whatever you want to from what i have said
doesnt change that i didnt say that
just because you can do things, doesnt mean you should. i could kill a person, but i dont. me posting that i dont like it is my opinion, not a statement of what he should do. if i the presumptions to knowing him enough to actually think i could tell him he shouldnt do something, then i will, i havent told anyone what to do, period.
steve only deletes threads that have becume problems, not the ones you deign should be deleted. whos being presumptuous now?
3 yes, there was a deal, you came out of nowhere and attacked me for posting my opinion, and then try to twist what im saying to make it sound like im denying another person of their opinion. if you took offense to my statement, you shouldnt have
your age is irrelevant, this isnt 'whos going to need botox first', this is a message board. knowledge does not comethrough age, but stubborness seems to....
and like i said, and now youre referencing to be an ass i guess, you dont have to clear anything with anyone. its a board.
uncertaindrummer, the # from the top isnt a good source, erhaps the dates would be a better thing to look to.
if youre referencing why the stapp forum hasnt had any activity, its because his cd hasnt come out, and theres nothing eles outstanding for him to do, pretty much all the stapp fans are just waiting right now.
as for the whole forum, theres usually 2-3 pages when i havent been here in a day or two.
again, reinterating, i was posting in an attempt to keep crap from being stirred. apparently, that was out of line of me.
how i dare i give a shit about people on this board, youre right.
ill just stay out of here. you two kids have fun talking more smack, i hope someday youll grow and up and get over it.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller

Last edited by fluttergirl : 02-05-2005 at 07:37 PM.