Thread: Sick Of IT?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 03:36 PM   #51
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
hey, one omerta, before you starting handing out your little speels of advice, try going back and actually reading, i mean, geez, thats what a message board is for.....
i never told him not to post here
nor did i tell him he couldnt
i believe, oh wait here, allow me to quote my self
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) dude dead thread
hmmmmmmm
looks to me like a statement. which is what it was intended as, if it was popping up new to him, well, dandy, it was old to the rest of us, and my sharing of my opinions is no different than the sharing of his, im not telling him not to, if he wants to start a new thread to do so, then by god, go for it. its common knowledge that most members find it irritating when old dead threads are brought up gain, especially ones as inflammatory as this one.
plus, i just dont know what your deal is, you act like ive ran over your dog or something, and this is the first post i have ever made in relation to you, why are you all over my case about something that had nothing to do with you in the first place?
now, this may be hard for you to understand, but by telling him that, i wasnt bumping up the thread, but trying to start to cut off some of the crap before it started
and no, you dont have to clear anything with me first, im a member here, although i dont like to see fighting on the board, it makes it harder to come here, im sorry if thats all you get out of this place, but i think of a lot of people on here as my friends...anyways, im just like anyone else, if you want to go out and make retarded posts without reading what other people have said, feel free, looks like youre well on your way.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller