Thread: Sick Of IT?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 08:31 PM   #47
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by fluttergirl) youre fairly new, maybe this was just a fluke
at the time this thread was started, there was nothing but 'Stapp bashing' going on, that has finally died down, the six or seven threads that it had totally ruined were finally gone, and this was in the Stapp forum, going to the stapp forum just to post that you have always bashed him is immature.

I don't think so, but fine. I wasn't "bashing" him, I was saying that not all of us who dislike Stapp just started once the breakup has occured. I was only contributing what I think is a valid point. The notion that everyone only started bashing Stapp after Creed broke up is false, that's what I was saying. I didn't come in here saying he is an egotistical maniac, or that his lyrics suck, or that his solo career is pitiful or anything like that. If you think I am bashing Stapp venture out into ANY musicians forum on the web and you will see REALY Stapp bashing. I was only presenting my opinion.

And I didn't just venture on here to announce to the world that I have always disliked Scott. I thought there might be a few thigns to talk about since I actually don't particulary mind his voice and I thought *some* of his lyrics were decent though not most. Just because I'm not his biggest fan doesn't mean I should never enter a Scott Stapp forum. Esepcially on a board as small as this.