View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My long but amazing weekend!

I'm not sure if I mentioned this to anyone, but my sister and her fiance got married on Saturday We had a long weekend, getting this ready, buying flowers, getting gifts, and pulling things together. The ceremony was small but turned out beautifully. I was the maid of honor and then my sister's best friend from highschool was her other bridesmaid. Jim (her fiance and now husband) had 2 groomsmen. The reception was at a small but nice restaurant not to far from where the wedding was held.I got to ride in a limo for the first time as well They served this really awesome chicken and the other choice was a sirloin cut, with salad, steamed vegetables, bread, and then of course the cake. I had 2 pieces of cake,lol. Everything went well and those who didn't like eachother were being civil, that is untill we were all loading up to get ready to leave and mom decided to rip dad a new bunghole about stuff and they got into a screaming fight outside the reception hall (sigh) I don't know why people think they need to start crap on a speciall ocassion :rollseyes:
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot