View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 01:15 PM   #7
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I think that AB are all tiered of being told that they are "Creed with the new singer" and tiered of Scott saying in interviews that "the door is always open" and "There will be a fourht Creed album", plus Stapp have said that it was his foult that Creed broke up, that he should have talked to the guys more. And the way I see it, the reason Stapp isn't bashing AB is becouse what should he be bashing? Mark, Brian and Phillips were tiered of having to lie about stuff, not saying how things were with them and Stapp having to put on a face "There's a face I've put on all my life, face of an angel, I look in the mirror only to find, face of a stranger". Scott changed some lyrrics just so he could say "Yeah I wrote that" and they had to push stuff to get him to change his mind... If this now is true, but I haven't heard any thing from Stapp that it's not, so I take Marks and the boys word for it