Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 08:48 PM   #1565
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory Glory!!!!

Gives Us The Truth Now*** they are more than the numbers of hair on my head therefore my heart surley faileth me be pleased oh lord to deliver me oh lord make haste to help me, LET THEME BE ASHAMED AND CONFOUNDED TOGETHER THAT SEEK AFTER MY SOUL TO DESTROY IT LET THEME BE DRIVEN BACKWARD AND PUT TO SHAME THEME THAT WISH ME EVIL, LET THEME Be Deswolaste For Reward Of Their Shame That Say Unto Me AHA AHAAAA, LET ALL THOSE THAT SEEK THEE REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN THEE LET SUCH AS LOVE THY SALVATION SAY CONTINULALLY THE LORD BE MAGNIFIED BUT, Iam Poor And Needy Yet THE LORD THINKETH UPON ME THOU ART MY HELP AND MY DELIVERER MAKE NO TARRYING , Oh My God, Psalm 40
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You