View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 12:58 AM   #26
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Redeemer
<b>Oh, yeah, I def agree w/you, Sheila--Creed's all positive for me too. I mean, come on, I say this all the time, but I believe if it wasn't for Creed I wouldn't be sitting at this computer today. It's their dead assurance that everything will turn out positively in the end that really got me listening to them. I mean, what's more beautiful than a line that goes "I choose to live for always" (Faceless Man)?? Creed Alwayz!! </b>
Thanks for the web site and YESSSS TO CREED! Appreciate your comments Redeemer and Shelia. And for me, it's not just that they are 'positive', but tht they are REAL...authentic music from and for the soul, not just pop lyrics for an audience! They deal with life issues and inner struggles - always in the light of the power to believe and rise and overcome challenges. Personally, I love the sequence of songs in Weathered as they present such a great round of emotions rising from anger, to deception, overcoming, struggle, facing deep issues, reaching out to hope and strength and ending in the serenity of a peaceful, giving lullaby "just give love to all'. So beautiful! There is a humility and a warrior spirit of inner strength that comes through! I FEEL THEIR PAIN AND GET SO FRIGGIN PISSED TOO ABOUT THIS LAWSUIT....(ok, i am sorry to ramble on and then end with hostility, but I feel better now. I needed to vent..going to go raise the volume on What If