View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 10:38 AM   #21
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I wish this forum was a bit more active

It was Robin 101 who had that intriguing sig, which I will put below. I wish there was a forum for "off topic" but serious but still respectful but still fun lol...it's too hard - I know it - at Creednet there was the Band forum for the girls who had teenage sex fantasies about the bandmembers, they were divided into groups according to which member they had a crush on - reminded me of my youth and the Beatles (yes I am that old!). Then there was chat-a-rama where they had cyber sex fantasies with each other - but it was very good natured and funny - mostly they tried to make each other laugh and just generally be entertaining. Then there was Faith Forum - where we burned each other at the stake over what we believed. Yep where I hung out - I was fresh out of fundamentalism when I met Creed. Yet for some people Creed is the path TO fundamentalism. Which is how I know they are real "art" - the real thing will "minister to your need" whatever the heck it is.

Robin's sig:

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are ~ Awaken The Giant Within

And then
They went on to say
That the pearly gates
Had some eloquent graffiti
Like 'We'll meet again'
And 'Fuck the man'
And 'Tell my mother not to worry' ~ The Trapeze Swinger

I think they had a forum where people just talked about other bands - actually this site has all those forums - maybe in time as more people get interested in Creed things will get more active.