Thread: Strings????????
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 11:21 PM   #23
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by darren726) Actually Roy i'm pretty nice to just about everyone and normally dont tend to pick on people, but what you said I just found to be incredibly funny. No where did I bring up your faimily or girlfriend so I dont really get why you brought that up. It was completly irrelavant to the conversation. I will apologize for being very impolite though and will try not to be so mean next time. I just couldn't help it after I had read what you wrote.

DR makes some good electric strings. Ernie Ball does also. DR's have a really bright sound, which makes for a good clean tone, but as others said, Mark plays D Addario's.
accually.. Ernie Balls suck IMO... that's just my experience w/ them... they always seem either really swangy or like... really dull... no chunky middle ground... DRs are much better IMO...

Jesus + Guitars = Life