View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 08:53 AM   #41
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) AS far as the comparison, well there is no comparison to me. They are both geat in thier own sense. To me Creed is top of my list, it is and always will be my favorite. Creed is comforting to me, lifts my mood, makes me smile. That to me is worth tons...... Alterbridge rocks, I love the music and love the new cd, it is kick ass! I can't wait to see them in concert. But the combo of Stapp with Tremonti to me was just magical, I am not sure if anything will replace that for me anyways. They have moved on to other things and I accept that, but that does not change my love for Creed as a band. I will continue to follow both bands, great things will come from them all.

I totally agree, nothing can replace the musical magic Stapp and Tremonti made together! But they're all talented in their own right, and I wish them all the best in whatever they pursue, still holding onto hope....and enjoying all the Creed music they did give us - they may have gone their separate ways for now, but their music will live on forever!

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless