Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 05:41 PM   #7659
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) yes its good my man to hear their nobody died in stuff ..you cant painc in situtions like that..but pray for those who are like my auntie this morning ....my uncle like had to to work and she had the poor man so upset he lost the keys to his 2 ton truck HAAAAAAAA and i needed him over here because i need it to borrow 10 bucks , and my aunt was going apes because 2 guys got in to a switch blade fight and the one guy that was like wounded kept walking outside of her motel room window and was like bleeding in stuff im like aunt the man is not going to kill you ...call the man an ambulance he is like proabley in pain the fight had nothing todo with you anyways.....so eventually my uncle found his keys and i got the money i needed and we all went to work and untie fay asked the police not to leave the motel even after they took the guys in they both had warnts for what i cant recall.......its been a long day...

wow......

your right... last thing you want to do is Panic... but ive seen many people who just cant help it....... i hope your aunt is not scared anymore....