Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 10:00 AM   #6692
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Anna1011) i guess cause we are stupid.

i thought id found the guy that was gonna treat me right, the nice guy, the one that didnt want to rush me into doing anything but something seemed to go wrong and now i think my mates getting with him cause theyv been seening alot of each other lately and he wont see me, she says he still likes me but his text havent shown it.
He was ok with waiting? Not rushing you into anything? Thats pretty amazing! Guys never want to wait these days! Even if they say they do!
Can you be up front with him yet? Just sit him down and ask him for clarification of where he thinks you and him are going. Thats not a stupid question. If you like him and are hoping that things will move on and he doesnt want that, you need some sort of closure instead of just being left hanging!

Also: Perhaps he has attributes of the ultimate guy for you, but the main point is that HE SHOULD ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU!!! Thats the right guy!

ROCK HARD!!!