View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 06:16 PM   #14
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alisha, I'm glad you had a good time at your prom! too bad it wasn't an all Creed all the time DJ! Wait, that's asking too much isn't it! I bet you will look great in your pictures! And to those people in the mall that looked at you weird, they're stupid! I feel for you on the bad music thing......

At our Valentines dance they always play crappy music. I hope my prom will be a little better who knows what the big thing will be in 4 years! I yelled at the DJ to play Creed, probably atleast 5 or 6 times. Then he played limpbizkit and I was rather mad. I went up to him and said, do you like limpbizkit? he said, yeah. I said, do you like Creed? he said some of their songs. I said, well, since you just played the creedhaters, lets make it fair and will you please please please play Creed? He played WAWO, but it was the last song. How is one supposed to dance to rap and limpbizkit and that kind of crap anyway?

What did your dress look like, or do we have to wait untill you post your pictures?
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp