Thread: God and Hell
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #20
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

Yea Further though A wise Man Think To Know It YET HE SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND IT, PRAISE JESUS The Word Says COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY AND I WILL GIVE THE Rest, For His Burden Easy And His Yoke Be Light, proverbs>16>2>4 The Preparations Of a Mans Heart And The Awnser of the tounge Is From The Lord All The Ways Of Man Are Clean In His Own Eyes BUT THE LORD WEIGHS THE SPIRTS Commit Thy Works Unto The Lord And Thy Thoughts Shall Be Established THE Lord Hath Made All Things For Himself Yea Even The wicked for the day of the evil, TO CONFUSE NO BUT BOLD ENOUGH AND STRONG ENOUGH TO LET Us Know HE KNOWETH THE HEART And The Deeds Thereof And weighs The Spirts, He Knoweth Evil And He Knoweth The Good, IT WAS JESUS CHRIST Who Overcome All These things JOHN The Babtist SAID One Will Come After Me Who Shoes I,am Not Worthy Of Who SHALL Babtise You With The Holy Ghost And With Fire IN GLORY TO GOD i,ve so much enjoyed this thread BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS ...those of ya that have kept up on this teaching i salute you....