View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 09:39 AM   #11
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) I meant that in general, people can make their own conclusions. By posting the way you did, without comment, you did something similar...
This is what I don't get. You say "people can make their own conclusions." In the next breath, you then say I should have included comments & analysis to avoid censorship. That doesn't make any sense.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) ...you did something similar to what you are accusing me of, namely taking it upon yourself to decide what members should or should consider interesting.
I took nothing upon myself other than posting what I found interesting in a reasonable tone and manner. But almost everyone does that... that's what message boards are all about. If you didn't find it as interesting as I did, you could have replied in kind. You could have given others the chance to agree/disagree with how interesting I found the quotes to be.

By not censoring the post, you allow everyone to decide. By deleting the post, you decide for everyone.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed