View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:45 PM   #14
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A lion roars in the darkness

Gabriel, my son in the future is the father of Jesus in the past thru time travel and a "virgin" birth. why do you think he told joseph that little white truth that to joseph after he did it w mary "to fear not the child is the son of the holy ghost?" only b/c gabriel is the holyghost, jesus is the son, and michael is the everlasting father the prince of peace... btw i am physically descended provably from the high kings of ireland of old milesius and his queen scota and their son heremon eochaidh and his queen tephi, daughter of the last ruling king of judah the house of king david the giantkiller, king zedekiah who was blinded and his sons put to death as his daughter fled to egypt then ireland with jeremiah the prophet at the sacking of jerusalem by nebuchadnezzar of babylon...,. i can prove it thru my family history of the mckenna sept of ireland order your family heritage coat of arms and history online in scrolls at www.heritagecrests.com and if you dont believe my story about my bloodlines order the mckenna family of ireland history scroll
Billy is standing in til hes born.

Last edited by P.U.M.A. : 06-24-2005 at 03:57 PM.