View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 02:28 AM   #3
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by ButtaSkotch)
1) what is going on with scott stapp and his umm...weight issues...

I did notice that Stapp had gained afew more pounds, especially in the face, but I think it makes him look all that cuter. Of course I would like to see him loose that again, but afew extra pouds won't hurt him, let's just hope it's not medication and what not. Stapp's Stapp, you sould love him no matter what his size, I would still be in love with him even if he looked like a bloated whale.

Quote: (Originally Posted by ButtaSkotch) 2) whats this i hear about some solo project??? whats the dealwith that.i thought they (the band) wanted to take a break from it all for awhile and at least catch up with life???

Yes, well, things change dude, things change, and shit happens. Stapp will be off by himself (no more news of his band and who will be in it has been discovered as of yet), Tremonti, Phillips, Marshall, and a new singer (rumor has it Myles Kennedy) are forming a new band and they will have an album out around August I believe, correct me if I'm wrong Creed are going to be releasing an Anthology, supposedly 3 discs, with their greatest hits, and unreleased tracks.

Quote: (Originally Posted by ButtaSkotch) 3) no one wants to work with scott or certain band members are not wanting to work with each other no more because of personal problems(?), or they've all got side projects going, but they are still gonna do Creed as a group??? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT??

I don't know. But these things happen as I have now realised, and we have gotta deal with that weather we like it or not. I am gutted and so devestated, but I am also looking forward so much to the new solo projects, I can't wait.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006