View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:29 AM   #44
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: It's OFFICIAL!! REUNION!!!!!!

Here's my opinion on the whole thing. From the way Myles worded it, I think-and I remember something about this-Creed still had one more obligation to Wind Up, one more album that had to be produced. AB isn't doing as well as they hoped. I think they may think this will jump start AB when/if they go back. Should huge dollars roll in, Creed may stay together. Read the wording of this release and also Myles', and I think what this is is Wind Up pressing for a completion of a former contract. I like how it's said "the COMPLETE itinerary." So three months and then an album? What sense does this make?
My best advice: get out and see them while you can because this is probably it, sadly! Not my wish, but that's what I'm thinking at this point.
I still think it's so shitty that Myles had to release a statement himself about AB. Is he putting out a solo album? Is that what he meant? Rrrr. I hate reading between the lines!