Thread: Relearn Love
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 09:32 PM   #10
Kimvan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) I LOVE the song, and the funny thing is I don't even notice the female singers?.... I am so enthralled with his voice that I just hear him. I agree about the song, it is for the movie, and inspirational song. I think the words are beautiful and touching. His voice is so comforting to me that I feel like someone wrapped a warm blanket on me. I think that his solo music will be a little more rock-ish. But I am pleased with this song, after seeing the movie and now listening to the song, I can appreciate it even more. As far as techno, well..... I don't hear it like that, it has a wide mix of music to it, from slow to medium pace. I just am so focused on "the voice" that I don't pay as much attention to the music. I think that his solo career will be great. It is ok to not like it haley, eveyone is entitled to an opinion

I'm another one who agrees with all of what you said, Jen. I didn't really notice the background singers much; and are we sure they're female?? I've just been enthralled (love that choice of word Jen) with his voice too, don't really notice much else. But Hayley, yes of course you are entitled to your opinions, that's what makes this world so interesting - everyone has a different view.

Just give love to all....

Peace, and God Bless