View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #11
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Norva (Norfolk, VA) 2/25 concert review

Quote: (Originally Posted by AliceInChains) Thanks for the welcomes! Glad to see there are still some diehard AIC fans out there; they're the cream of the grunge crop and certainly my favorite band. I'm attending the show on March 10th in AC with Heart, and not unlike my thoughts regarding Scott singing Creed tunes, if Jerry Cantrell wants to play Alice tunes, much as I lament the loss of Layne, I'm happy to hear Alice tunes played live at all--particularly since Jerry's voice is almost as much a staple of Alice as Layne's is....ALMOST. The harmonizing, anyway.
Many apologies for the poor links; I should've known any file with "C" in it meant it would only work on my computer. You won't see me in a VW with "Geek Squad" on the side anytime soon. I'll try rapidshare--thank you for the suggestion.
Perhaps I'll see some of you in DC on the 28th! Be very excited, everyone-he was electric!
Hey, I'm going to that show, too. Are you on any of the Jerry Cantrell boards? I'm still on the fence about the whole reunion thing. I was REALLY looking forward to solo stuff from Jerry, but I don't begrudge the guys for wanting to play together. I know they won't be cheesy about anything related to Alice. They have shown class about the Layne situation for years, never really talking publicly about it.