View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 02:23 AM   #38
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Frankie+12-01-2003 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankie @ 12-01-2003 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those pictures were not originally posted at the Pit...I know because I am the one who found them...but that's ok I guess.
If you go to wire image and look at the rest of the pics from that night...Tara Ried had her picture taken with everyone...just because Scott was in a picture with her doesn't mean he's dating her for crying out loud.
I love the people who say he looks fine in one picture and wasted in the other...when they were probably taken about 15 seconds apart.
There are all kinds of pictures of Scott out there taken over the years with that exact same look...
He gets slammed for being too serious...and then when he mugs it up for a picture he is automatically wasted. He can not win...no matter what he does.
You know what...no wonder the guy stays out of the public eye most of the time...geeeez [/b][/quote]
ditto
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell