View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 03:15 PM   #34
IamFilthy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) Maybe it means their breaking up! Or as it was suggested leaving Wind up records. I dont know about them leaving the label as Wind up has been more than generous with the promotion of a sub par album. Creed was where the success for tremonti and co lied, it appears the fall continues....maybe well get a better efort from myles on this cd and he could do away with the gay ooohs and aaahs he is so famous for, get away from that stupid 80's /70's sound and go back to their creed roots of modern rock! Or fire Myles and bring in former Fuel singer Bret Scallion for a way better fit! Modern Rock and 70's/80's rock voice genre don't mix well as it was ever so apparent on One day remains..

Took the words right outta my mouth....his "oooohs" and "aaaahs" are big reason why I don't like his singing. I agree that he should get away from that 80's sound only because,...get this,....THE 80'S ARE OVER!! Now in NO way do I think "modern" rock is better than 70's....Zeppelin, Stones, Hendrix, and just about every rock band of that period could blow any modern band outta the water. But I do believe that period is obviously over, as is the 80's. Maybe Myles should stop trying to relive his "Rock Star" movie cameo.....
I've been living a double life