View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 12:49 PM   #4
allison
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by souldancer
Decisions change as we and our life experiences change, as we learn, are exposed to more.  Not much is constant in life.  Except  God and change.

Yes, hopefully. Unfortunately though, I think there are some people whose minds are bolted shut and who do not allow themselves to be open to learning, and other opinions and perspectives. I don't think most people are that way though. There's nothing wrong with not knowing how you feel about something. It's alot better than just choosing an opinion without any thought behind it, just to act like you know it all.

Physician assisted suicide - good one. (Meaning an issue that I, too, have had a hard time with.) I guess I feel like if the person has a terminal disease, is suffering, and is of sound mind to make the decision, they should be able to choose to die sooner, rather than later, after they have suffered (and thus caused the ones that love them to suffer), and used up any resources they may have (and may have wanted to leave for their family or a charity). What do you think?

No, Marcos, thank YOU!