View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 01:14 AM   #4
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Darkness Surounds Me Nothing But Tears And Fears Takes The Place Of were Hopes And Dreams Use To Be I Once Heard Somebody say You Give Up on your Dreams You Die Then if This Is So Im Already Gone Not One spark of Life Laughter Joy Fun Remains Here No more The Strong Ones Have Taken Theme Away So They Can Feed Cant Smile Cant Think Cant Speak For Im Without A Voice If I Speak Im Snaird Chewed Up Then Spit Out If The Strong Ones Say you Love Me Why Have You Kept Me A prisoner Of That which I Love So Here Iam Foregotten Child Of there ward With Invisble Chains that know one Can See Who ever May Here PLease Help Me Be Free I Cut My Self Once More To see If Im still Here I wish I had The guts To cut The Last Time So pain Would Be No More Maybey Onley By Death Will You Hear My Final Cry must I Dye So I can Breath He Touches me Wanting Back What He Took A way My Love My life my spirt Who I Was I miss You Timmieann All The Time Were Our You help Me I cant Because Your Know Longer You you Died Too Feed There Perfection Of what You Should be please God let me Dye Let me Dye Take me With You i Hear A sound inn A distance What Is It were Did It come from Whats this sound Coming from heaven And Feels me Up with Peace Were There Is No Peace When You Our With me Im free I Carless I Belive But your words will fly This brings Tears to my eyes my Sacrafice Peace yet For while then soon They came back Let me dye Please god Let me dye You wont come For me Then i will dye Tonite wait remembear they what you heard Yea i I remembear take me there take Me back To that littlie Peace Sound from heaven Who Is This Why Did just take This why why you Must Live THIS IS CREED MY SACRAFICE Let It be heard You Both Survied Deaths Door Tears no more Go now my Daughter and peace be with thee always THANK YOU GOD THANKS CREED LOVE ALWAYS ZION1010