Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #47
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I think the two bands existing would make sense if they really sounded different.

I also wonder if the rushing to get the album done and the writing in parts contributed to the suckiness. It's like Tremonti has a cool metal riff and Myles has an anthemic chorus so they just stuck them together. It doesn't work.

I just don't get why Tremonti says things, like how WAWO was just a filler song and overplayed and then AB releases the single Wonderful Life that is the exact same kind of song. We are they so concerned with mass appeal especially when they have two bands?

To address the other discussion. I don't think Creed can be a full time band given the deterioration of Stapp's voice.

I forget exactly what song. But there is a song on this album that literally is the WAWO intro just picked differently. Also, the last creed album and AB III sound nothing similar. Polar oposites actually. Full Circle was good. AB III wasn't. Lol.