View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 01:54 AM   #22
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I love football (american style) the most when there is a cinderella story involved. Like this year, with the Pittsburgh steelers (my home team). Rookie QB fresh out of college makes it closer to the superbowl than anyone has gotten them for the longest time, makes cowher beat his record for undefeated streak, and all that good stuff. I also like seeing Bettis pounding the ball up the middle, getting 150 yard games almost every time. I love seeing Troy Polamalu (the safety) come out of nowhere and desicrate a wide reciever or running back, or getting an interception when, a half a second earlier he was at the other side of the field (hes a magic man). I love seeing james farrior beat up running backs and quarterbacks, it makes me happy as i sit there drinking a refreshing Miller Lite. American football is what i voted for!

Oh, and by the way, then i love arguing with the traitors, not mentioning any names **Cough**Kerri**cough cough** who live in pennsylvania, but like the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!! New Englands getting their beating handed to them next year, oh yes, oooohhhhh yes! lol

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me

Last edited by tremonti4life04 : 04-13-2005 at 01:59 AM.