Thread: Everything I Do
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 06:26 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Everything I Do

Rolling Like Train A Fast Moving Run A Way Train So Fast So Fast So Fast But I Have Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Every Ounce Of Compaasion Belongs To You Everything I Do I Do It For You The Space In Between Is Empty But Know In Its Place Everything I Do It For You Your Where I Belong Cant Stay Tied To Where I Dont Belong But I Can Move This Train Cant Move Any Faster That Has Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For Rolling Like A Run Away Train So Fast So Fast So Fast But I Have Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Every Ounce Of Compassion Belongs To You And I Carry It With Me Everything I Do I Do It For You ..The Space In Between Is Empty But Know Its In A Place Everything I Do I Do It For You Some Way Some How If There Is No way I Make A Way Some How And If Those Ways Enough I Will Make Through Some Way Some How Everything I Do I Do It For You Rolling Like A Fast Moving Train Fast Fast Fast Fast Thinking Up Every Lie And Puting On False Eyes Only With You Is Where She Belongs Rolling Like A Train Fast Fast Fast But That Has Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For You In Every Ounce Of Compassion Every Drop Of Blood Belongs To You You Every Drop Of Sweat Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Everything I Do I Do It For You Everything I Do I Do It For You In Between The Space Is Empty But Now That Everything Do I Do It For You Im Not Much Of A Dreamer For You Why Bother When I Can I Could Reach Out And Hold You Today Hours Away But I Cant Everything I Do I Do It For You Thats Why Everything I Do I Do It For You Im Never To Far From Only closer to If I Seem Farther From Here Somtimes It Means Im Trying To Do Everything I Can And I Do It For You Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Like Fast Fast Moving Train Thats Never Left Yet Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Drop Of Blood And Sweat I Do It For You Every Ounce Of Compassion Is For You Everything I Do I Do It For You Everything I Carrry Is With Me Everything I Do I Do It For You
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything