View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 12:46 AM   #1
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Update from Michael on Marks band

This is a message he left on the marktremonti.net boards. I just thought all of you would like to stay caught up.

Yes, the band is still very much alive. Mark, Scott Phillips and Brian Marshall with a singer to be named is the lineup. The three of them have gotten together quite a few times to jam out the songs Mark has written. Mark is about 95% settled on a singer whom I do not feel comfortable naming yet. This person will be flying here in a day or two to jam with the boys. The voice is definately there, so if his personallity meshes with the guys, I would say he's in. This guy just has amazing range and tone and vocal controll. He can go from a low barritone to a high range that is through the roof. The band name has yet to be decided as well, but I'm sure it will be in the next few weeks. It is a pain in the ass to come up with a cool name that is not taken. There are all different types of songs which have been written so far with varying styles and tempos. The main thing I want to say is that the melody's are incredible in the songs, which in my opinion, is the most important thing. This is a very exciting time, so have patience and soon you all will be able to judge it for yourself.

Michael