View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 08:56 AM   #39
adparaiki
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to adparaiki Send a message via MSN to adparaiki
you're joking mate

Quote: (Originally Posted by RMadd) I actually reviewed Creed7352's posts, and it doesn't appear to be whining to me. he/she was merely pointing out the common bond that AB & Stapp now possess in getting airtime thru MLB. I'd say you're reading into it a bit too much Faceless_Man.
Weathered was largely negatively reviewed, so I can only guess that so many people bought it b/c they loved HC and were expecting much of the same. After all, something like 1 million bought it in the first month or so... then only 5 million thereafter.
Likewise, I think someone's a bit pissy, has a chip on his shoulder, and is looking to stir up shit intentionally. 2 posts from 2 new members using the term "Falterbridge" after never having heard it on here previously... are you guys from PBF, or what?

Creed have sold well over 34 million albums from their 3 albums. They were the most successful band in the world for 8 years.

The RIAA just stopped reporting on each album's sales and just gave the total of the three. Human Clay sold well over 11 Million copies (which was the last count from the RIAA) individually by now.

So we can guess that MOP sold 8 Million, Human Clay Sold 14 and Weathered Sold 12 ok. Which equal 34 million.