Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #27
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Cant Cross The Blood Line

whatching day and night to make sure our flag is there which maketh harder were the be pestlinces and those which try to burn and devour the grass of the field, the word ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS A LITTLE CHILD OR YOU KNOW WISE SHALL ENTER, saith The Lord Of Host, some see hear and percive not, there is misguided issuies i really dont see, how those issiues could be missed , but it also written tempt not the LORD YOUR GOD, and who so ever shall touch one of his little ones it is better that they put a rock about their neck, for many will be brought into syngoagoues as unto the days of herod king and will be questioned from the upper room, ADULTRESS WHOREMONGERS Or Any One Who Loveth And Maketh A LIE THE WORD SAID SHALL NO WISE ENTER, Many Shall Knock In Those Days And Shall Not Enter, BLESSED BE THOSE WHO THIRST AND HUNGER FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED TODAY IN JESUS NAME, THE VILOENT DOETH TAKETH THE KINGDOM OF GOD BY FORCE, many will try by fear AND FILL UP THEIR SYNOGUGES For THEIR OWN GLORY The Word Tells Us EVERYMAN WORKS SHALL BE TRIALED WITH FIRE ALL CONSUMING FIRE, i mourn today FOR OUR HERORES AND OUR THE LOSS Of Blood That Fell From Our Kings Name On CALVARY, The Word Of God SHALL BE TRIALED 7 Times His Feet BURNS There Was Man Walking In That FURNACE OH Who Was He, JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORDS He Came To Healeth The Broken And Gather Their Scars NO MORE TEARS NO MORE PAIN For The Inconent, BUT THE WICKED SHALL BE BROUGHT DOWN, my prayers are with those standing in these holy wars PATIENTS Is Long With Us And Will Indeed Presuse Perfection, Going into EZK, 19>2>3 MOREVER Take Thou Up A Lamentation For Princes Of Isarel And Say What Is Thy Mother A Lioness She Lay Amoung lions she nourished her whelps amoung the lions and she brought up one of her whelps it became a young lion and learn quickly to catch prey and devoured men the nations also heared of him he was taken to their to pit and they broght him with chains UNTO The Promise Land Of EYGPT, HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH UNTO THE RESTORATION, It Was Written If One Is Not Able To Understand One Parable You Will Not Be Able Understand Any Parables OUR KING TOLD US, Amos 5>21 I Hate I Desoise Your Feast Days And I Will Not Smell In Your Solemn Assemblies, For It Is Written Give Unto Ceasers That Which Is Ceasers Give Unto God Thats Which Is Gods The Word Says Again AND WILL STAND QUICKLY As To Mama In The Day Of Protecting Her Young MY HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED THE HOUSE OF PRAYER TO ALL NATIONS You Have Made It A Den Of Thiefs And A Fishers house Of Your Own Glory A NATION DIVIDED Against Its Self, Shall In No Wise Stand As , For Us FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD THE HOUSE OF THE HOLYS, PRAISE JESUS PEACE BE WITH US IN HIS IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS TO All The Leaders My Friends My Beloveds, And My Best Friend KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS, Loves Ya............ praise jesus we will see louder days, love on another the way he loves us and bears with us NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, again if i to say it 7 times daily FAITH AND TRUTH AND STRENGETH BE OUR ARMOUR PEACE AGAIN BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS AND ALL OUR WORKS, God Loves Ya,s So......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (6.1 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg 7 Rock.jpg (32.9 KB, 415 views)