View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 07:03 AM   #19
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) Oh come on.... There is Humor in every ting no matter how morbid.... I find humaor in the laci perterson death and in the jonbenet ramsey murder and so on and so on not to mention the shuttle columbia disaster.... there is humor everywhere you just need to know where and how to look for it. humor is a coping mechanism.... Hell I found humor in the death of my best friend th night of his wake we were sitting around laughing at his expense (its the way he would have wanted it.

now am I saying that Steve Irwin wasn't a great naturalist? no I am not, I Just tend to find the humor in bad situations. Anything can be funny Even Rape you just have to know how to look at it.

Rape CANT be funny at all!!!!

Of course you can choose to remember the good moments you shared with that person instead of feeling sad all the time, but therers no reason for 'humour'...and the Crocodile Hunter's death is definitely sad news...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too