Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #40
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremontixriffs) I am a huge Tremonti fan I am very pissed that in this interview disses creeds music, i believe it to be totally fucked up!He can say what he wants but for him to diss creeds music is to diss the fans that paid to listen and to support them.Alterbridge is not as good of a band as creed was, they will never be, just like Stapp will never be either. They are at their best collectively! Lets just put the whole thing to rest because if I have to hear Mark dissing Creed I'd rather listen to Audioslave and forget about a crap band called alter bridge..I am so pissed!
Well, I can't see what makes you a Tremonti fan when you always bitch at him... And I think it would be wrong of Mark to diss Creed's music, yes. But he really didn't! I think Stapp did most of the Mark-didn't-like-Creed-statments himself. And did Mark say he didn't want to play Creed songs because he didn't like the music? It was HIS music Goddamnit! He said it was a complete nightmare to him, and what the hell do you know about it? Really...? He doesn't want to listen to Creed, because towards the end of Creed it was a negative experience for him. I can't recall him saying: "Nobody should listen to Creed". He didn't even diss Creed's music. He just said it was a nightmare, and I understand him. That Chicago show can't have been fun for him.

And hey, no one's even forceing you to listen to either Mark or AB.

Oh, and I agree a little bit with Marcos. Even though Stapp took responsibility for many things, he still did blame some other people for some things.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 01-13-2006 at 07:57 PM.