View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 01:35 PM   #6
velocityidp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by katzthatsme) What is all this i hear about Creed breaking up. If you have not forgotten, the purpose of tremonti's side project was to do something a little more his own style, and of course he's always gonna need a drummer bassist n singer. his bandmates are the best for that. stapp prolly is doing his cuz mark's doing his. Nobody said anything about Creed breaking up ever, except for the people on hear. Have you heard Mark , or Scott, or anybody say they are breaking up? i sure havent. they'll make a cd again probably, they were so successful together, plus even when bands break up havent you ever heard of reuniting? yea they could do that too. even if they dotn do that they could play like a few shows together. thats kinda wat black sabbath does.

so everybody just shut up about creed breaking up there is no point talking about that all you do is worry people.

If Alterbridge wasn't all of the ORIGINAL Creed members (minus Stapp), I might agree with you. But the fact that Mark and Scott have formed a new band, and that Brian has come back to the band in Stapp's absence is just too telling.

This is not a "Tremonti side project," it's a whole new band. Furthermore, its members consist of all the founding Creed members, with Stapp replaced by Kennedy.

Don't fool yourself, my friend. Don't expect to hear "Creed" for a very, very long time, if ever. Especially if Alterbridge is sucessful.
By the words of men who have no ground

Can't sleep beneath the trees of wisdom
When your axe has cut the roots that feed them
Forked tongues in bitter mouths
Can drive a man to bleed from inside out

- "What If", Creed