Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #2593
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Looks Can be deceiving

David From one of your post, Looks Can be deceiving, I love the teachings and warnings Taught to us by our shepered MATT 24>24 Insomuch that if it were possible THEY SHALL Decive The VERY ELECT, PRAISE JESUS,i think david for you and i and most of us WE,ve Got The Look part right and the speaches and the multitudes that gather in theit synagouges and assembleys with fancy words make it sound all good AND have those which by no means are able brother under the power of a beast WHICH Is What ? False Prophecy the reason why i chose this post of yours to open today because i wanna talk of deciption PRAISE JESUS its not spoke of enough praise jesus The Word Of God Tells Us To Try The Spirts PRAISE JESUS Heb1,13,14 Its A Big World Out There Praise Jesus BUT JESUS Will Complete Your Faith after you have struugled within You will be trialed but will see JESUS is The Shiled Of My Faith AND World Outside cant touch it , BUT to which of the angels said at any time sit on my right hand untill i make thine enemies thy footstool ? ARE they not all ministring spirts PRAISE JESUS Sent Forth To Minister For Theme Who Shall Be heirs Of Salvation GLORY TO GOD, AND Praise JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY YA,alls i may in fact countinue on this topic PEACE Be With Ya,s In Jesus Mighty Name