Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #2592
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~The New Commadment

PRAISE JESUS, David dont Work to hard In Indiana Praying For Ya WITH All Those Little pink Houses with all those scare crowes may the spirt of farm aid be with ya in all im a big john cougar melloncamp fan Though We Absent In The Flesh With Ya In Spirt Always There Is A Lot Of Divsion Just Everything But The Goal Is ONE PRAISE JESUS Who Made That More Than Possibile or Those Following His Truth And Spirt John 13>31>35 Therfore When He Was Gone Out Jesus Said NOW Is The Son Of Man Glorified AND GOD Is Glorified In Him If God Be Glorfied n Him GOD Shall Also Glorify Him In Himself And Shall Staightway Glorify him Little Children Yet A Little While I,am With You Ye Shall Seek Me And As I Said unto the jews Whither I Go Ye Cannot Come So Now I Say Unto You A NEW Commandmeant I Give Unto You THAT Ye Love One Another As I Have Loved You That Ye Also Love One Another By This Shall All Men Know That Ye Are My Disciples If Ye Have Love To One Another And The Prayer For Us Was ALL Glorified THROUGH Calvary PRAISE JESUS John 17>1>5 Praise JESUS Than In Him We Can Overcome All Things That Trys To Block Our Salvation Today Through Faith And The Power Of The Holy Spirt Praying For Ya,s BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND JOY IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE OF ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,