Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #2585
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~Praise Jesus

Brother The Daily Has Been Wonderfull took some notes one of your recent posts PRAISE GOD Perpetual chime GODS WILL To Save Us Is Just Incredbile As Much As It Is Wonderfull His Plan Is The Beauty Unseen And WHEN The Lord Of Has Saved Us So Many Times AND PLACED BACK UP ON A ROCK And Solid Ground WE Should Have No Call To Doubt Him We Always Need His Help COUNTINUALLY And Constantly HE Is There For Us Mabey At Times Where We May Even Think We Dont Need Him And He Is Working In Another Area Praise Jesus you said in your perpetual chime post ,THE HOLY SPIRT WHOS OFFICE IT IS TO TEACH US ALL THINGS PRAISE JESUS And I Have To Say This The One Thing I have learned IS THE greatest Love Ever Known Which Is Jesus Overcoming Our Flesh AND BRINGS ALL THINGS TO OUR REMEMBRANCE He Has Stored Our Tears In Bottle HE Never Forgets Your First Broken Thumb , This Is His Love For Us and the glorification over our bodies PRAISE JESUS AND OUR STRENGETH Flows From It Those Of Us Dealing In Spirtual WARFARE Fighting Those Demons KEEP ON A FIGHTING PRAISE JESUS We Have The Holy Spirt who gives us strengeth IN THESE WARS THE PROMISE OF PEACE POURING OUT TO GIVE His Elect Strengeth Today thats fighting these holy wars today and holding on with your body heart soul and mind WHY THE HOLY GHOST Is Your DEFENCE AND When He Takes Up For You EVERYTHING ELSE Is Going Cease AMEN he can burn through our wars in all cousouming fire as it burn us TO TRUST HIM In All Things AMEN THIS HOW WE KNOW WE SERVE THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVHOA GOD yoo got this and you got that and its all colabrating in one big storm And Then We Say MY GOD i cant take it AND THIS HOURS HE MAKES ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS PEACE AND JOY BE WITH Ya,s IN THE THE PRECIOUS MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS