View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 03:54 PM   #45
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) Did you bother reading the article I posted a link to uncertain? Or did you just post that with out reading? oh wait I know you "skimmed over it" I spent over 3 hours last night reading and I take it as an insult that anyone here insinuates otherwise. Why is it that No_fixd_address has not yet replied to the link I posted? Why is it that I have yet to get a reaction to the article I linked to? Is it that you guys don’t really care about anything an atheist has to say? Or is it because I will not respond to intellectually dishonest reasoning and claims of the existence of a god? Clue me in here. Every argument that has been made has been made before and shot down by and atheist, maybe the Christian think tank should come out with a new argument that might actually pose a challenge to disprove the atheistic claims. I think it is great that No_fixd_address is posting “Fictional” arguments that paint the atheist as a dumb fuck and have the catholic make assumptions and show no course on how they came to their conclusion. It just affirms the fact that the theists/Christian argument for a god is based on junk science at best.

Actually I never noticed a link. I will have to go look for it.