View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 07:31 PM   #36
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Jester you are amazing. You once claimed Christians ignore all arguments based on logic. Well, you have ignored all the arguments PERIOD. You have not refuted any of the seven arguments no fixd address presented, or even TRIED for that matter.

Did you bother reading the article I posted a link to uncertain? Or did you just post that with out reading? oh wait I know you "skimmed over it" I spent over 3 hours last night reading and I take it as an insult that anyone here insinuates otherwise. Why is it that No_fixd_address has not yet replied to the link I posted? Why is it that I have yet to get a reaction to the article I linked to? Is it that you guys don’t really care about anything an atheist has to say? Or is it because I will not respond to intellectually dishonest reasoning and claims of the existence of a god? Clue me in here. Every argument that has been made has been made before and shot down by and atheist, maybe the Christian think tank should come out with a new argument that might actually pose a challenge to disprove the atheistic claims. I think it is great that No_fixd_address is posting “Fictional” arguments that paint the atheist as a dumb fuck and have the catholic make assumptions and show no course on how they came to their conclusion. It just affirms the fact that the theists/Christian argument for a god is based on junk science at best.