Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 11:20 AM   #721
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wanderings ~ PRAISE THE LORD

what ever you do where ever you go the Lord is with you always for the The Children Of God Is Always Blessed And Protected and aware at all times Pslam.56.8.13 Thou tellest my wanderings put thou my tears in a bottle are they not in thy book..when i cry unto thee then shall all thats against me turn back AMEN this i know for God is with me IN GOD WILL I PRAISE HIS WORDS IN THE LORD WILL I PRAISE HIS WORD IN GOD HAVE I PUT MY TRUST I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF WHAT CAN BE DONE TO ME THY VOWS ARE UPON ME O GOD I WILL RENDER PRAISE UNTO THEE FOR THOU HAST DELIVERD MY SOUL FROM DEATH WILL NOT THOU DELIVER MY FEET FROM FALLING THAT I MAY WALK BEFORE GOD IN THE LIGHT OF THE LIVING PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything