View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 02:24 PM   #48
reliable_sources
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Let me clarify a few things since some people are already jumping on my back.

1.) It is very possible that Stapp HAS moved to Hawaii. Have you ever heard of airplanes? How about Tara Reid. All she does is party. He can easily get his ass on a plane and fly whereever the hell he wants FROM HAWAII. Afterall, when you are personally worth WELL over $20 million (Check Forbes.com for the lowdown on how much Creed is worth), I think you can afford to fly to that party in Miami.

2.) As far as my sources, I have worked with many bands that have either toured or worked with Creed and their management. These sources talk to Tremonti and Phillips often but have not heard from Stapp in a LONG time.

3.) I don't mind Creed's music at all. The only time I met one of their members was when I was working with a band in the recording studio. While I can't tell you the name of the band, I can tell you that both Scott Phillips and his wife were hanging with this band and I met him.... that's why my sources are reliable.

4.) Take it or leave it. I could care less if you believe me or not. I trust my sources well enough to print it on this BBS. If you don't believe me, it's OK. I am positive that there are many fans on this board that are just like those on the Evanesence boards in the respect that they REFUSE to admit something is wrong.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!! Sure... Creed needed a break because they were tired but this is getting rediculous. They were on top of the world and now they aren't doing shit.

The only band that has pulled this off is Metallica. They took at least 3 years off after the "Black" album tour BUT that was only because they toured for 3 straight years around the world. Creed NEVER toured like that and I dare anyone to compare the two.

Something is worng. You either accept it or you don't. The choice is yours.