View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 03:20 AM   #42
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Gays if they truly call upon ...with all there heart and soul mind...the way my master asked of theme to do they have right to the kingdome of god...because by the blood of his cross he made way...for that which was lost...he set an example in the old...testimeant...by destroying a city...didnt work ...wouldnt you say...only by death and through the love of christ and by his blood..could the world be set free of sin i dont care who or what you are the price was paid...is christian socitey and ways of tradition ...has forgot thy first love yes...Take heed and beware of the leaven of the pharises and the leaven of herod......he came not to break the law of moses only the it would be furfilled...Today he will not break his laws mans done for him....it about to be closeing time.....PEACE....jesus is lord and loves us all
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything