View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 04:38 PM   #28
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) and which dictionary did this come from? ah not the oxford! where does the english language come from? ah yes england i believe! lol the u.s of a is the only country in the english-speaking world (as far as i'm aware) that spells words differently and may i point out incorrectly!
Miriam-Websters

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) you are right but i was just making a point.....now stop being lazy and put those u's pack in colour! lol
There is no U in color. Nor is there one in Labor.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) yeah but could he find her? he probably couldn't point to london on a map!
I only said he'd kick her butt. I never said anything about finding her. Hell, you couldn't even find her in Buckingham palace the place is so huge.
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) this is true we should be a republic by now but this country has being colonised for about 200 years now (officially australia in 1901) and there has never being a war of indepedence or civil war. also we don't spend millions of dollars to elect our head of state.
There has never been a civil war in your land because there have never been two opinions. You're told what to do and you do it. Yeah, it's a lot cheaper to elect a head of state when you don't have one. It's much easier to use another country's monarch.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) aussie 1:
higher desire:0
Aussie: 1
Higher Desire: 1

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me